Saturday, June 10, 2006

Singapore Chronicles - 04

Date : 22 May 06
Time : 20:45 H

Sorin Group treated us students to a seafood resto dinner by the Singapore River beside the Merlion Park. Same yummy stuff I had last time while I was with Bayer in Clarke Quay - drunken prawns, tofu, and the famous chilli crab!

Unfortunately, I couldn't take pictures of the food because: (this is not a quiz. ^^;;)

a) my hands were covered in grease
b) they may not appreciate me taking pictures of the cuisine and not them.^^;;
c) Tiger Beer! XD

After that particularly sumptuous dinner, we headed outside for some picture taking! I joined every group pic, practically everyone had a digital camera. Me, I concentrated on the breath-taking monument that is the merlion as it spouts river water from its mouth and back onto the river again.

Singapore trinket souvenirs details a concise history of the country on the accompanying 'bookmark'. It is truly indeed, the "Lion City".

No comments: