Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Beef Vision


It's a common occurence in our subdivision to have livestock running around the place. You get to live in an almost farm-like setting.. there are goats, cows, chickens, cats, dogs and humans running all over the place. ^.^ Empty lots make good grazing fields for the first two animals and mating places for the last animal. XD

Just as I was heading for home, in the darkness, the sight of this huge lumbering animal chewing aimlessly on the grass is quite something to behold. I whipped up the camera for a little snapshot. I took care not to get too close or I might startle the animal and hurl itself down the ravine, er, creek.

Anyway.. the above shot was taken by:

a) a night vision camera
b) a standard camera shot edited in Photoshop

1 comment:

x.t.ian m.m.g v1.0 said...

Actually, I got it on the radio control tower of a Marine Tanker passing George Washington Bridge. ^^

Hey wait, that was my infrared camera. XD