Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Want Some More! I Think..XD

The main challenge of all-u-can-eat's is simple.. how far can you go? Apparently, in Shopwise, Cubao's Dimsum n' Dumplings (tm), a dude popped fifty-eight (58) siumai with a bowl of Yang Chow Fried Rice, that's fifty-eight siumai (siomai, shumai, show my, etc..) in one seating! Jesus H. Christ! Rosanna Roces! zomfgwtf143stfu! Just how in God's green earth do you manage that?! XD

For a measly amount of 108 php you too can partake of that steaming bowl of Yang Chow goodness plus an initial serving of four (4) siumai. And from there, the lady at the counter or the store manager will continue to serve you additional, freshly steamed (atleast in the beginning anyway XD) siumai until your arteries pop. XD You can also opt to go "Rice all you can" for an additional fee.. but why would you opt for that is beyond me. XD

Suoh12 (love the new blog btw. ^^) and I took the DnD challenge one fateful afternoon last week and so the challenge was raised. Can we beat 58 siumais in one seating?

Well, apparently we did not, as I only got to 21 and Suoh12 only got to 29 (did I get that right? ^^;;). 

The alleged price of beating the record is you get to take home a 36 piece box of siumai worth 300+ php!

Anywho... visit http://www.dimsumndumplings.com.ph to see their menu. The Strawberry Chill Tea is especially good. ^.^V

photo courtesy of Dimsums & Dumplings

1 comment:

suoh12 said...

Actually, it's only 28. Lol XD I believe we can beat the record though. Just don't give me more yang chow fried rice...XD

Thanks for the new blog compliment.^^